Here is what I am following for 2015 for the purpose of being more happy:
- Do the things you used to talk about doing but never did.
- Know when to let go and when to hold on tight.
- Stop rushing.
- Don’t be intimidated to say it like it is.
- Stop apologizing all the time.
- Learn to say no, so your yes has some oomph.
- Spend time with the friends who lift you up, and cut loose the ones who bring you down.
- Stop giving your power away.
- Be more concerned with being interested than being interesting.
- Be old enough to appreciate your freedom, and young enough to enjoy it.
- Finally know who you are.